Motor Vehicle Accidents

If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident in the Town of Barrington and police responded to take a report, you can contact the Barrington Police Department at 603-664-7679 or click here to request a copy of the report.  Please be advised that accident reports will not be available for release immediately, please allow 5 business days for a report to be completed and approved.

If you have had a minor accident in New Hampshire and the police did not respond you may need to complete a self report accident form, also called an operator report. If the damages were over $1,000.00 or someone was injured, you are required to file this report within 15 days of the accident. If the collective damage caused is less than $1,000.00 you may complete the form but it is not required. This form is available at any NH police department or it can be downloaded from the link below. If you need to complete the form simply print a copy, follow the step by step instructions and mail it to:

Department of Safety
Accident Section
23 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03305

Click here to download an Accident Form.